These examples of women's winter attire to keep you cozy are staples in my cold weather wardrobe. These casual and classic clothes are the perfect winter wear to keep you warm! Whether you see snow or the temps are dropping these outfit ideas will give you plenty of winter fashion options.
The photo above isn't me, but it could be me during the winter. I'm not a fan! The snow just makes me cold. I'm such a scrooge about winter. We don't get snow in the pacific northwest too often and I always hope it skips us where we are.
- Fisherman's Cable 2. Cotton Shaker Stitch Turtleneck 3. Cable Crewneck Sweater
4. Cotton V-neck Sweater 5. V-neck Tunic Sweater 6. Classic V-neck Red Heart
7. V-neck Cardigan 8. Long Length Cardigan 9. Jersey Stitch Open Front Cardigan
10. Open Front Cardigan
- Packable Hooded Puffer Coat 2. Lightweight Puffer Jacket 3. Heavy-weight Puffer Coat
4. Packable Puffer Vest 5. Longer Length Puffer Coat 6. Sherpa Lined Puffer Jacket
7. Mid-weight Puffer Vest 8. Parka with Faux Fur Trim
Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- Pom Knit Hat and Scarf Set 2. Timberland Cable Cuff Hat 3. C.C. Faux Fur Pom Hat
4. C.C. Cable Knit Texting Gloves 5. Carhartt Quilted Gloves 6. C.C. Chenille Scarf
7. C.C. Sherpa Lined Infinity Scarf 8. C.C. Ear Warmer Headband 9. Minus33 Merino Wool Neck Gaiter
Winter Sleep Wear
- Fruit of the Loom Sleep Set 2. Flannel Pajama Set 3. Thermal Long Underwear
4. Lounge Cardigan 5. Waffle Full Length Robe 6. Mid-Length Plush Robe 7. Fuzzy Slipper Socks 8. Cozy Memory Foam Slippers 9. No Pressure Eye Mask