To make living a gluten free lifestyle easier I love to have a fully stocked pantry with all of the staple baking, cooking, smoothie and snack ingredients I need. I'm sharing my favorite gluten free items to have in my pantry. I hope this list of my gluten free pantry staples is helpful. I love to see what others keep in their pantries!
Gluten Free Baking Supplies
- King Arthur Gluten Free Flour - I've used several gluten free flours through the years. I like this flour for baking and cooking. It's easy to get at most stores too.
- Blue Diamond Almond Flour - I like to use finely sifted almond flour for baking. The finer the flour the less gritty the baked goods will be.
- Anthony's Coconut Flour - This brand is a great resource for reasonably priced gluten free products. This organic coconut flour is finely ground and great for baking.
- Anthony's Brown Rice Flour - I love using brown rice flour because it doesn't change the taste of your baked goods. It's a really fine flour that's great for baking.
- Rodelle Baking Cocoa - This is my favorite cocoa powder! It has the best rich flavor for baking with!
- Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips - I love to bake with these mini chocolate chips! They are gluten free and dairy free but have a really great taste and texture.
- It's Just Xanthan Gum - I use xanthan gum to give baked goods a more fluffy texture, especially when using almond or coconut flour.
- Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon - I use ground cinnamon a lot when I'm baking. A really good ceylon cinnamon has the best rich flavor.
- Arrowhead Mills Yellow Cornmeal - I love cornmeal in pancakes, muffins, waffles and of course cornbread.
- Ghirardelli Premium Baking Bar - Their bars aren't marked gluten free, but their website states their dark chocolate is gluten free. These bars melt really well for baking.
- Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract - This vanilla extract has a rich flavor that is perfect for baking. Using a quality vanilla is important to get a great flavor.
- Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder - Their baking powder is aluminum free and makes flaky delicious baked goods.
Shop My Baking Favorites
Gluten Free Cooking Supplies
- Big Tree Farms Coconut Aminos - I use coconut aminos a lot to give dishes more depth in flavor. It is what I replace soy sauce with one-to-one in recipes.
- Swanson Low Sodium Chicken Broth - I always keep chicken broth in the pantry for soups. I also like to replace water in savory recipes with broth for more flavor.
- Jovial Brown Rice Pasta - this is my go-to brand for pasta. Brown rice pasta is my favorite gluten free pasta and holds it's shape well for hot and cold pasta dishes.
- Lotus Foods Gluten Free Rice Ramen - I love making ramen for a quick meal. This brand holds it shape and tastes delicious.
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce - Not all worcestershire sauces are gluten free. I always check the label, but this one usually is and it's delicious with meats and in pasta dishes.
- Sir Kensington Classic Mayonnaise - This is my absolute favorite mayonnaise. I use it in all of my cooking and to make fry sauce.
- Alessi Basil Pesto - Pesto is so versatile to use in dressing, soups and pasta dishes.
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil - Avocado oil has a high smoke point so it's great to use in the air fryer. It has a very mild flavor that's also great for making dressings.
- 4C Gluten Free Crumbs - I use gluten free breadcrumbs in meatloaf, meatballs and to make a crunchy coating on chicken to fry.
- Muir Glen Canned Diced Tomatoes - I add these to soups, sauces, and salads. I always keep canned diced tomatoes on my pantry shelf for easy meals.
- Contadina Tomato Paste - Also a must for soups, sauces and dressings. I reach for tomato paste to add acid to my recipes and extra flavor.
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar - I add a tablespoon to a glass of water daily and also use in dressings and pasta dishes.
Leave a Reply