I hope this list of the 10 best gluten free banana recipes is helpful for you. Gluten free banana recipes are an easy and healthy choice for a quick breakfast or snack. Whether you like your banana bread or muffins with oats or chocolate chips there’s a recipe for you! Who doesn’t need a simple recipe idea to use up ripe bananas.
I’ve compiled a list of ten of my favorites from around the web just for you!
10 Gluten Free Banana Recipes
- Gluten Free Banana Muffins from Small Farm Big Life
- Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Hot Pan Kitchen
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Life Is But A Dish
- Pumpkin Pie Banana Nut Muffins from Fed & Fit
- 1-Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread from Minimalist Baker
- Gluten Free Banana Bread from Delish
- Hearty Paleo Banana Bread from Paleo Running Momma
- Gluten Free Banana Muffins from King Arthur Flour
- Classic Gluten Free Banana Muffins from Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Gluten Free Banana Bread from Eating Well
Can I freeze bananas?
Yes! I like to peel the bananas, break them in half and put three per sandwich bag. Three bananas is what most bread and muffins recipes call for.
If I want to use one banana from the bag they are easy to get out of the bag frozen. I can then use a single banana for a smoothie or to put in my morning oatmeal.
You should never need to throw out overripe bananas! If I don’t have time to use them freezing them is a fantastic option.